Do Not Sell My Personal Information

For Focus 00 Central Locking Problem

shebzie

hi all im just new to this site so i dont no if im putting this in right place:

i have a problem with ford focus year 00 central locking remote i have read alot of posts and tried a few things like changing 63 fuse 20amp and i tried disconecting both cables from the siemens box under driver side dash but noticed that only 1 cable green 1 is connected to box, the blue connector in not connected to anything is this cable spare for different model or am i missing something i tried turning key 4 times to run and off position also if i could get a diagram or any help i would really appreciate

regards paul

im sure both cables should be connected from my old mk1

as i taught but caint find anywere to plug the blue one in the green one is connected directly to box and blue one is looped from that to nothing i have been at this with the last week and was wondering if anybody on here had same year 2000 and same model that could check there,s and see i caint seem to find diagram to see where both cables plug into on the siemens central locking box

thanks for reply

regards paul

hi just an update i had wrong box in car got seconed hand one that both connectors be used and all fixed up :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club