Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Reseting Airbag Light??????

jimmygixer

2003 Focus

I removed my front passenger seat to get better access to the carpet as i have a leak :angry:

After refitting the seat and plugging the connector back into the seat i tried to see if the airbag light would go out but it hasnt.

How can i reset the light?

Also just to be sure, there are two connectors and i think only one was plugged in, is this correct?

It's gonna have to go onto a reader that is capable of turning off the airbag light... Not all of them do it. A decent garage may charge u upwards of £20 to put it out. Always disconnect the battery before unplugging and connectors like that.

It's gonna have to go onto a reader that is capable of turning off the airbag light... Not all of them do it. A decent garage may charge u upwards of £20 to put it out. Always disconnect the battery before unplugging and connectors like that.

Its just i saw a few people online elsewhere saying they disconnected their battery for a while and that did the trick, as the car doesnt store a code for this problem. Didn't work for me though.

I had to drive the car for a few days without the seat to try and locate the leak i had.

Cheers.

Air bag connector and seat belt tensioner plug them both in and the light will go out see my post in your other post unsure of the colour poss 1 yellow 1 purple or poss orange

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club