Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hi I'm New

Laine

Hi everyone. Only just found this club, even though I have owned 8 Fiestas!! I suppose I am a bit stuck in a rut, but I have tried to improve each time it has come to replace them. The first one was a little poppy red 999cc Bonus plus. Very basic but I added things like a sunroof, fog lamps and a rear wash and wipe, yes that was an extra, so was the glove compartment flap. I've now ended up with a Titanium 1600 (09) with all the bells and whistles, although since buying this, it has changed with more extras being added. Not sure which one I have liked the most. I think I'd have to say it was my Y reg 1600 Ghia 4th generation Mark V. It was fast and nippy, had all the 'stuff' - leather seats, a/c etc and if they still built it today I would buy one. My current one is very 'grown up' and alot larger and wider. I still make a mess of parking it, as not sure where the 'four corners' are and am for ever bringing the mirrors in, just 'in case' when I go between my gate posts!!

Hi everyone. Only just found this club, even though I have owned 8 Fiestas!! I suppose I am a bit stuck in a rut, but I have tried to improve each time it has come to replace them. The first one was a little poppy red 999cc Bonus plus. Very basic but I added things like a sunroof, fog lamps and a rear wash and wipe, yes that was an extra, so was the glove compartment flap. I've now ended up with a Titanium 1600 (09) with all the bells and whistles, although since buying this, it has changed with more extras being added. Not sure which one I have liked the most. I think I'd have to say it was my Y reg 1600 Ghia 4th generation Mark V. It was fast and nippy, had all the 'stuff' - leather seats, a/c etc and if they still built it today I would buy one. My current one is very 'grown up' and alot larger and wider. I still make a mess of parking it, as not sure where the 'four corners' are and am for ever bringing the mirrors in, just 'in case' when I go between my gate posts!!

Welcome to the forum.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club