Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Snow Foam

k13r4n

Yes i have it , i use Cherry snow foam , with Karcher Snow lance ---------------- Both of these Suck haha

need to experiment with my mixture TBH. i get a slightly thick milky foam lol , and as yet does not do a very good job of removing the dirt , still leaves a glaze on there and as yet texture does not stay on long enough.

Yes i know i haven't got the best lance or snow foam and i'm being picky probably , but if it ever stops raining i intend to try a mixture of Car wash with snow foam.

I don't think Snow foam with my setup will ever get as far as Snow and Rinse lol

Yes i have it.

I have a lance from cleanyourcar.co.uk and i use PH Neutral SnowFoam, not one of the strongest, but doesnt strip waxes or sealants...

I use an inch on solution and a blob of car shampoo in the bottom of the bottle, and fill the rest up with hot water (Hot water mixes the chemicals better!!) then use my pressure washer to apply.

I get a thick foam, that dwells for about 5-7minutes, before most has slipped off. The SnowFoam loosens surface dirt, and drags the bigger bits that cause swirls and scratches off the surface of the car. Its not a miracle car wash cure that many people fall into the trap of thinking it is.. Used often it can be good enough, but if you leave the car a couple of weeks (or in my case months!!) then you still get a hazey residue of grime behind. This may be helped by a harsher snowfoam, but as yet i havent tried!!

Once its dwelled, rinse with the pressure washer, this will remove the looser stuff and most of the grime, leaving you with a hazey dirt to use the 2 bucket method to wash off...

I use it every time, and so far my paintwork is still immaculate... and ive had the car a year now.. My previous car had swirls galore after a year without this! so i am a fan of it for sure...

This was my first ever attempt... a bit like what Preee describes, far too milky and watery.. believe that photo was taken about 15s after i had finished foaming the car...

30042010087-1.jpg

now however i end up with a much thicker mix... This photo was taken after a good 4-5 mins after i had finished... you can tell by the amount of foam on the ground!!

IMG_1687_zps1aba07fc.jpg

I still think i can make improvements and get the foam thicker/to dwell longer... you hjust have to play about until you find a mix that works!!

ah I see guys so recommend for regular washing as I see myself spending up to 4 hours cleaning inside and out of the car and that's without wax or polishing

i use it for irregular washing... you still get a lot of muck off it... its a pre cleaner, so removes the bigger debris and loosens the other grime..

just don't expect it to leave your car shiny and streak free just from using it.... lol

you still need elbow grease!!

agree with the above which is what i use. but i also use a heavy graded tfr on the car prior to snowfoam, and also cherry wheel acid. the snowfoam as a pre-wash (already stated) then i use autoglym body work shampoo and conditioner on everywash.....

If i can't get mine any better i'm going to smoother the damn thing in Yogurt and lick it clean :)

mayb live yogurt will work lol, but il join you in the cleaning process haha

Ive been reading a few topics about Rinse First or not.... Some people think it cleans better if the car is wet... gonna try it myself and see

Ive been reading a few topics about Rinse First or not.... Some people think it cleans better if the car is wet... gonna try it myself and see

surely the jetwash would have removed the loose dirt, hence the cleaner effect?