Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Intro!!

Arkitek

Hey guys!!

Im a newbie to this forum and fairly new to the world of Ford actually lol was due to sad circumstances actually i had a Toyota Tazz 130 previously which was stolen and somehow i came across my current car a beatutiful Focus ST170 which i absolutely love! haha looking forward to sharing ideas and looking for answers here with you guys. Im a member of the Fordstowners forum which is a South African forum so im already aware of the pros and cons of this car...i forgot to mention im also from Durban, South Africa...the one place where in the dead of winter you can still go to the beach haha

Hey guys!!

Im a newbie to this forum and fairly new to the world of Ford actually lol was due to sad circumstances actually i had a Toyota Tazz 130 previously which was stolen and somehow i came across my current car a beatutiful Focus ST170 which i absolutely love! haha looking forward to sharing ideas and looking for answers here with you guys. Im a member of the Fordstowners forum which is a South African forum so im already aware of the pros and cons of this car...i forgot to mention im also from Durban, South Africa...the one place where in the dead of winter you can still go to the beach haha

Welcome to the forum,

Very sorry to read of your loss, but seems it was a happy ending now you found the blue oval.

As a preventive action i recomend you fit a kill switch kit with built in bypass to allow the stereo keep alive but kills the ignition to prevent theft.

See here: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Richbrook-Red-Key-Battery-Master-Switch-Fitting-Kit-/280545190013?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4151cbe07d

What temperature is it with you now mate?

Its -3 degrese over here in ireland.

Your focus must be in mint condition with the constant high humidity levels it wouldnt get a chance to deteriorate

If you get a moment join photobucket and upload some images of your motor, You can then edit to remove your reg plate etc. Then copy the .img code from each image uploaded and paste it on to a post in the forum or many forums for the image to display. You may also like to log on to DMB Graphics for some Gel badge overlays to fit over your existing blue ford badges: http://www.dmb.uk.co...es-gel-overlays

You may also like to browse my list guides all linked below this post, most of the guides are available in PDF format to download and print aswell as viewing online.

hey thanks for the welcome guys! much appreciated.

@ Lenny thanks for that heads up will definately take a look. Well the cars this side do keep quite well. I live quite close to the coast and infact work at the harbour here so the sea spray can be mean if theres a nic or 2 on the car. Unfortuantely for me the previous wasnt too careful with the car and im left with millions of light scratches on every panel...heartbreaking but its only noticible up close so i guess its not that bad. will post pics soon as i can. Well at the moment the temps bout 30 - 34 degrees our winters here in durban dont go below 10 degrees ever i think the lowest i ever saw it goe was 11 degrees! haha

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club