Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Purchased Wrong Led Lights!!....

frostman83

hi i have a focus 1.6 59 plate. went to install these http://compare.ebay.co.uk/like/251182918021?var=lv&ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar&adtype=pla&crdt=0

and the end is a "chunky" fit rather than the existing ones which are a smooth thin slot.

can anyone help me get the right side lights??

frustrating!!!

They should fit, maybe it just needs a little push to get them in? Also it states they are not E-Marked therefore not road legal. are you using them for off-road use?

you did read you need a can bus controller for them also and they are illegal for road use off road or interior use only on the description

I bought a set of cheapo LED's also, unfortunately it took a while to get them installed (it somehow seemed wider than the slot permitted) but it did work eventually, a bit of persuasion and persistence paid off!

Yeah I have to send them back. Mabye I could fit them to the interior lights in the roof instead ?

I didn't know they were not road legal. Someone recommended them on here. My bad. Wouldn't use them in the road now I have found there not legal.

They look too thick to get into the actual slot though? My original ones are very thin to slide in. Do you have to prize it open to get it in?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club