Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hello Everyone!

Jay T.I.P

Well hi everyone, new to this forum, got bored of all the others, haha, I own a Ford Focus 1.4 16V CL MK1 (02 plate) in red, it's done 124,500 miles, I picked it up for £600 and spent Bank Loads on getting it sorted, lol, it had to have a new clutch, new rocker cover gaskit, new complete exhaust, new timing belt, new fan belt, service, new break lines, break disks, pads, drums, shoes, clean, bubling on the paint work, stone chips all over it, cracked tires, pretty much the car was scrap yard condition although even a scrap yard would turn it's nose up at this with how bad it was, lucky however the piece of crap is now on the road with a fresh bill of health, time for the fun to begin, mods, now thinking about what mods I can do to the inside of it, the car is red.

I'm thinking of these so far.

Red Vinal Wrap the doorhandles (inside)

Red Vinal Wrap the dash board

Red Vinal Wrap the door mirror plastics,

Red and Black Gearbox and handbreak gaitor

White footwell Neons,

White door LEDS

White inside LED,

Red backlit dials,

alloys (Black),

3 inch exhaust back box,

Cold Air induction kit with a enclosed air filter

Red silcone hoses,

Black bonnet,

Black boot,

Black roof (Wrap)

Black door mirror covers,

Red break drums and calipers,

Angel eyes with a HID converstion

Lexus lights (Black insides)

Black and Red Ford Racing sun strip,

Black Tinted windows

Anything else anyone can think of?

I'm thinking of the parts that won't jump up the insurance,

Been 20 and everything kinda sucks.....

Body work is in OKAY condition, I cleaned it, polished it, clay barred it, then waxed it and waxed the trim with the trim wax, looks okay to a point but not as good as it can get or be....

As well as Red Vinal Wrap the boot plastic :p

Hi Jay and welcome to the forums. You will pick up plenty of tips here so stick around and enjoy the ride.

Plenty of people to give advice on mods (but not me, I am getting old now and stick to old school) One word of warning though, Make sure you fasten those nice new (Black) alloys on with the correct fittings! I know it sounds a stupid statement but I am now running around on nice clean upolstery, carpets and various bits of trim due to someone not doing so! The standard wheel nuts don't work on alloys!

To cut a long story short the cars front wheels came off (steel wheel nuts simply tore through the alloy) doing a fair job of flairing the wheel arches but absolutely destroying the suspension and floor pan. Car was heading for the knackers yard so I salvaged all the tidy trim before it went, believe me I needed it! An ex taxi on over 300k tends to be a touch smelly!

Have fun with your new toy.

Phil

Hi Jay and welcome to the forums. You will pick up plenty of tips here so stick around and enjoy the ride. Plenty of people to give advice on mods (but not me, I am getting old now and stick to old school) One word of warning though, Make sure you fasten those nice new (Black) Alloys on with the correct bolts! I know it sounds a stupid statement but I am now running around ond nice clean upolstery, carpets and various bits of trim due to someone not doing so! The cars front wheels came off doing a fair job of flairing the wheel arches but absolutely destroying the suspension and floor pan. Car was heading for the knackers yard so I salvaged all the tidy trim, believe me I needed it an ex taxi on over 300k tends to be a touch smelly!

Have fun with your new toy.

Phil

That sucks, yeah these bolts won't cut it as there so flimsy I'm suprised they hold these steel wheels on, I came up with the idea of spraying these steel ones so it's like a Trainsit Focus, lol but meh, I want it to look the !Removed!, not a piece of !Removed!, lol

Welcome to the club Jay why not have a look in the focus guides section theres loads of simple mods with instructions on hows to do them :) should give you a few ideas

Welcome to the club Jay why not have a look in the focus guides section theres loads of simple mods with instructions on hows to do them :) should give you a few ideas

Okay mate thanks for that!

Welcome aboard the FOC!

Get yourself comfy, take a look for any guides that might tickle your fancy, and join in with the best ranking Ford forum out there!

See you soon on the board!

Welcome aboard the FOC!

Get yourself comfy, take a look for any guides that might tickle your fancy, and join in with the best ranking Ford forum out there!

See you soon on the board!

You did as you commented on my music thread, haha :-)

Hi and Welcome to the Forums

Hi and Welcome to the Forums

Thank you :-)

I'm happy to say that today was the first time I've drove the Focus properly on a distance, I'm all Vauxhall, I hated the Pug I had before, then I got to like it, I've had quite a few Vauxhall's ranging from a Corsa 1.2 SXI to a Vectra B 3.2 V6 SRI and I will say one thing, this Focus for a 1.4 can hold it's own out there, I was racing a Skoda Octavia and I left it in a ball of it's own steam, what can I say, another car I hated but now I like it, the cars exceled me, I love it!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club