Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Here! :d

Chris Powell

Hey! :D

I just bought my second MK1 Focus, and I am hoping to see it as a little project car so thought i'd actually register an account on this forum, rather than hoping it comes up in Google search results when I have problems ;) haha.

I'm Chris, 21 from Somerset. Used to have a 2000 1.8 Zetec Focus in Black, after a MK4 Astra and a Scenic (don't ask) i'm the proud owner of a 2001 2.0 Zetec Focus in s strange dark blue/hint of grey type colour ;)

I'm a member of a few other forums already so know the low down ;)

Welcome to the only decent forum Chris ;) lol why not post your project in the builds and projects section and keep us uptodate on your progress

Hi and Welcome to the Forums

Welcome to the only decent forum Chris ;) lol why not post your project in the builds and projects section and keep us uptodate on your progress

haha! :D Where would I start with that? :/ I haven't done ANY mods yet except an LED reading light ;) haha.

Theres a start! :P lol you can start one anytime have a look around the guides section and you'll soon have your focus customized lol we'll spend your money for you haha

Haha i've already seen a few things I want to do on here :P

Not a lot of MK1 action on here though - Mostly a trend of MK2s I see :( haha :D

Welcome aboard the FOC!

Get yourself comfy, take a look for any guides that might tickle your
fancy, and join in with the best ranking Ford forum out there!

See you soon on the board!