Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Buying Replacement Alloy Wheel

Busted Wheel

Evening all. New here so be gentle.

Last night managed to clip a curb pretty hard and have cracked one of my KA alloy wheels. Exact wheel is the 14" 6x2 Spoke Alloy in the attached link. I would order from them but I don't fancy having to go upto Tyneside from Essex.

http://www.jennings-ford.co.uk/newsales/ne...es.aspx#factory

How's best to go about ordering a replacement wheel? Been having a look around online and can't find anywhere that sells this exact wheel. Does anyone know anywhere online I can order these? If I go to the local dealer, how long would it take for them to order in a replacement part?

Some mates have said try a scrapyard, but I don't fancy having to go searching around to find this type with little chance of success.

Any help/advice appreciated.

Cheers!

Send a message to Trev of Ford Parts UK on the link at the end of this. They are a web based Ford Parts Dealer and ship alloy wheels. The one you have is not on their site but I know from experience they can source pretty much any Ford part you need quite quickly. I know it says he deals with website enquiries but he also deals with car club enquiries too. Mention you are in a car club and someone from Ford Focus Owners Club recommended them.

Trevor Porter

• 3 months later...

You can likewise check out this carparts dealer on-line. I think they also cater to ford. It was strongly recommended by a friend who owns an auto parts store.try checking it out if you still hadn't acquired the parts you need for the past 3 months.:)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club