Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tyre Recommend For 2.2 Tdci Titanium X Estate

wcah

Bought car on sunday and its got kinforest tyres on done a quick google surch and not allot comes up which tyres would you guys recommend please?

you're spoiled for choices nowadays. any really.goodyear,michelin,(a good tyre garage will put you right). If I were you & you can afford it,go for a good brand before a budget tyre as they tend to last a lot longer,& are better in the wet etc

michelin optigrip, primacy, or pirelli's. There really are so many to choose from. Use a search like blackcircles, and they can also show you those that are budget and premium...

• Like 1

michelin optigrip, primacy, or pirelli's. There really are so many to choose from. Use a search like blackcircles, and they can also show you those that are budget and premium...

oooooh Pirelli. i dream o puttin pirellis on my car lol. If you were loaded,what tyres would you pick? If you could pick any tyre at all?

mich primacy run flat :p

Thanks for the blackcircles advise, looked on there the most efficiant for fuel, grip, and noise is the Goodyear, efficientgrip performance at £114 each delivared,or the Avon Zv5 £94 each Goodyear eagle f1 aysemetric 2 £110 eachor Pirelli p7 cintourato £129.eachhas any one had any experiance with any of these please

Avon Zv5 are excellent tyres, I had them on my Cee'd before I traded it in, very grippy and very good in the wet also!

goodyear eagles are handed so they only fit on the wheel 1 way because of the pattern.good tyre though.as a bodyshop parts manager we used them on our rental cars and staff cars

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club