Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is It Me?

wcah

As i only picked up my 2.2 titanium x estate last sunday im a novice here. Theres one BIG down side to this car,the !Removed! seats, they are the most uncomfterable things i have ever had the missfortune to sit in. Passanger and driver are as bad as each other. There seams to be far too much lumber suport its like sitting with someones fist poking into your lower back. Yes i have adjusted the lumber support but that dosnt make much differance. Is it me or dose anyone else find the seats uncomftable? TBH i think im going to have to sell the car due to this. This is my 3rd mondy an up until now i thought they were the most comfy cars ever, 1st was a mk1 lx, 2nd st200, now this one.

You get used to it - they are comfortable over long distances (i suppose people come in all shapes and sizes)

try lifting the seat higher & pull back a bit. they arent the worst car seats ive sat in. my golf mk4 was crap. my 406hdi was the most comfortable car ive ever driven

mine took some getting used to i have electric seats and 8 different settings so took me a while to find some thing comfy wish i had my old seats out of my rover 600 diesel in it there was so comfy

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club