Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Fiesta MK4

adam640

Currently I have 13" wheels on my fiesta. I'm looking at increasing this - just wondering if anyone could let help me out? What's the maximum I would be able to fit without having to play with the suspension and arches etc. Basically - I'm looking for a straight wheel / tyre swap. And finally, would you have any recommendations?

Thanks,

Adam

depends mate im running 15s with 45 profile tyres and my cars only lowered by 45 mm and when i turn a corner varily hard the wheel rub, id say ye maybe 15s they look good to but dont lower by 45mm unless your also going to get your wheel archs rolled

• 1 month later...

It depends on the fiesta in question, usually 15's are ok on standard shocks etc, but you can sometimes go up to 17" without mods (not very often tho). Best to get yourself down to a wheel/tyre place and just ask what is recommended for the car, they should know and try and help. If you are going to lower it, then speak to a garage that'll carry out the work as they are best suited to advise.

It depends on the fiesta in question, usually 15's are ok on standard shocks etc, but you can sometimes go up to 17" without mods (not very often tho). Best to get yourself down to a wheel/tyre place and just ask what is recommended for the car, they should know and try and help. If you are going to lower it, then speak to a garage that'll carry out the work as they are best suited to advise.

Also forgot to mention that 15" wheels will improve the looks etc without compromising the ride quality, as a straight swap they are the best bet because tyres are generally cheaper than 16's.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club