Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Vehicle Charity Run/convoy 15Th December 2013

jamesm182

Hi guys,

Just had the following email asking is any of our members would be interested in taking part in a convoy for charity in December. Thought it would be nice if some of our members could get involved and make some money for a good cause:

Dear Sir/Madam
I wondered if any of your members would like to join us on our Teddy Bear Run 2013 for A children's hospice in Sussex that deals with life limited children. The event takes place on 15th December 2013, Would you like to get involved in a very unique event?

We did our first run last year had 27 cars varying from a dodge viper to a tractor! The basis of the run is to Deliver brand new Teddies to Chestnut Tree House Children's Hospice in Sussex in time for Christmas.

We will driving in convoy from Surrey at 10am to reach Chestnut in Arundel at11am where there will be a welcome party, all the cars will have there photos taken and there will be children, parents and staff there looking around the cars, Chestnut Tree House will put on teas/coffees and will also show us how the Hospice works.

To enter the run the fee is £25 this covers the cost of a brand new teddy, each vehicle will chauffeur down the teddies, also you will get a sticker pack for your car. Additional is the simulator if anyone wants to do that £10 per person.

It's chestnuts 10th birthday this year so we are attempting to raise £10,000. We do have a just giving page set up. I can give is to you if required.

It's a very unique event open to all car drivers and we hope we can get an eclectic mix of vehicles like we did last year, it's great for meeting new friends and just a general great way to spend a Sunday morning, in convoy with some beautiful machinery and all for a great cause.

The website is teddybearrun.co.uk this will direct you to Facebook. If you or any club member does not have Facebook then you can email me direct.

It would be great to some supercars on the run if you could put this on your forum it would be great, We are looking to double the amount of cars we had last year and would be grateful if you could help.

Best Regards

Westley