• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Michael P

• Jonny87

• dannyp

• poohbear

I havent been following it so have no idea! Love to think it went ahead though...

So did it go ahead? Who went? Very sad I couldn't make it :(
Oh yea how'd it go, if it went at all? Photos?
I havent been following it so have no idea! Love to think it went ahead though...

Im fairly certain it didn't happen.

However. Maybe we can sort the whole thing out again, with a specific venue, on a specific date, at a precise time.

I should definitely (hopefully) have my mk7 within the week, so I would be happy to take a lead in organising.

We know its going to be a Sunday!

Heres a thought, most supermarkets close at 4 on sundays, so their carparks should be empty by 5pm

So how about we find the closest big supermarket to one of the major arteries A1 M1 M6 M40 etc etc

Then we have a day, a date, a time, and a location

Doesn't necessarily have to be a supermarket, most retail parks also close at that time on a sunday

Four Questions

1. Is there still any interest in this?

2. Does anyone know of a suitable venue near to a major road in a central(ish) location?

3. Do people mind it being in aforementioned locations at that time?

4. Is there still any interest in a pre-meet, mini-meet at South Mimms followed by a convoy to the main meet for those wanting to do both?

It would probably only last an hour or two, so it would be over by 7

Would be good to get some replies on this, even if its a big fat no, lol

1. Yes I am still very interested in this.

2. Yes, Fosse Park in Leicester is on some major road I think.

3. I think it's a bit late to be honest but not to bad if we meet somewhere not too far from me. Would be ok though, I'm not fussy!

4. I don't mind on this one.

I would really really like the meet to go ahead. I am really keen to meet other fiesta owners and it would be great Jonny if you could organise it. I would have loved to organise the last one but report writing does not allow for such time!

Maybe if we make arrangements now for a couple of weeks/months times then more people will be able to make it.

Poohbear

im so bummed out that i couldnt make it but it seams that no one went at all ! witch is giid in a way that i didnt make the 400 mile round trip there !

Im new on here but will there be any again soon or not?

Just seeing who's interested at the moment

Will likely be in 2-4 weeks time in a fairly central location

Probably on a sunday

Shouldn't take much to organise only thing people need is a Fiesta and a couple of spare hours of an afternoon.

I will probably finalise a location by the end of the week (hopefully)

Just seeing who's interested at the moment

Will likely be in 2-4 weeks time in a fairly central location

Probably on a sunday

Shouldn't take much to organise only thing people need is a Fiesta and a couple of spare hours of an afternoon.

I will probably finalise a location by the end of the week (hopefully)

Sound. When you say, fairly central location... Where do you mean? Im always free on a Sunday afternoon so I'll be up for it.

Sound. When you say, fairly central location... Where do you mean? Im always free on a Sunday afternoon so I'll be up for it.

Somewhere vaguely in the middle of England so that more people have a chance to attend without driving too many hundreds of miles lol. (Personally I dont care where it is) Feel free to suggest a good location if you know of one. One venue already suggested^

Basically we need a decent sized, quiet car park, thats !Removed!-easy to get to

Hmmm, god knows where we could all go. Im honestly not fussed how far away it is either, just hope something gets sorted. Been looking around for abit you see.

Still very interested. Would be able to make an east/west midlands meet! Any weekend would be fine! I can help organize this with my MAD IT skills!

alright jar, baz and johnny .well im still v much intrested as was before think it should be organised for a good couple month like get lots of interest and some 100%`s before we finalise any thing as we dont want what happend last time . my car should be sorted by then . they still aint looked at it i think the gear box is goin ! only had it 7/8 month or so . hows every 1 any way ?? glad to see some1 els with a mk6 baz was starting to feel left out not haven a mk7 ( posh gits lol ) :lol:

alright jar, baz and johnny .well im still v much intrested as was before think it should be organised for a good couple month like get lots of interest and some 100%`s before we finalise any thing as we dont want what happend last time . my car should be sorted by then . they still aint looked at it i think the gear box is goin ! only had it 7/8 month or so . hows every 1 any way ?? glad to see some1 els with a mk6 baz was starting to feel left out not haven a mk7 ( posh gits lol ) :lol:

:lol: Just keeping it easy ha. Wouldnt be able afford a new one me yet. First car this one you see.

Would i be able to turn up in a Kia Picanto ?!

It's my mums, i can't drive my fiesta yet as i have to save up for the insurance but i can talk about it!!

Would i be able to turn up in a Kia Picanto ?!

It's my mums, i can't drive my fiesta yet as i have to save up for the insurance but i can talk about it!!

Absolutely! I have no problem with that at all. More the merrier!

(would be even better if you could turn up in an ice cream van so that there is ice cream available :ph34r: )

Absolutely! I have no problem with that at all. More the merrier!

(would be even better if you could turn up in an ice cream van so that there is ice cream available :ph34r: )

I could come in a Kia Picanto with ice creams? its the best i can do!

I would be up for it being in the midlands or somewhere near the midlands

(hoping that i pass my test next week!!)

I could come in a Kia Picanto with ice creams? its the best i can do!

I would be up for it being in the midlands or somewhere near the midlands

(hoping that i pass my test next week!!)

so its your second test next week? Good luck dude! I passed on my second test, best one to pass on!

so its your second test next week? Good luck dude! I passed on my second test, best one to pass on!

yeah it is my second test, next tuesday. i only remembered about it last night so it has only just hit me that i have it!

i know what i'm getting into now so hopefully the nerves will stay at home

Is anyone else interested in meeting?

if your guna bring the icecreams then il be there lol :P i like the bouble chock and caramel magnum :rolleyes: lol

Running list of people who will come to meet:

Baz1991

MichaelP

Dannyp

poohbear

Jonny 87

Open to everyone so read through the thread and put your name down if you are up for it.

if your guna bring the icecreams then il be there lol :P i like the bouble chock and caramel magnum :rolleyes: lol

I shall bring ice creams, i work at Sainsburys so i shall supply myself with plenty!

And I would like a mint choc chip cornetto, then a strawberry one for afterwards, and then maybe another mint one..

And I would like a mint choc chip cornetto, then a strawberry one for afterwards, and then maybe another mint one..

The kia picanto ice cream van it is then...