Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Another New "soon to be" Fiesta Owner

mimikme

Hey all thought I would say a little hi. I have been following the site for a few months diving in and out to catch up with stuff revolving around the new fiesta.

My car - Currently zooming around in a little red polo, but back in June i ordered (which seems like a lifetime ago now) the new fiesta 1.6 titanium in white with everything apart from the side airbags (something that I probably need - but illuminated knobs and strips caught my eye :lol: ), got into a really good battle with the dealer and got a good £2k+ shaved off the price. Got a build date of September so hopefully will come xmas lol.

Looking forward to getting involved.

Hi and welcome. We've ordered exactly the same car - good choice.

I ordered on the last day of May and have an August build date, so hopefully not too much longer!

Oh, and if you haven't already - get some alloy pedals ordered either from your dealer or the Ford parts website - why these aren't an option on the Titanium is beyond me.

I fell in love with it when I saw the demo car in white, so had to have it the same.

I thought they had the pedals, thanks for the heads up. How much did they set you back? Ford should of added a sports pack to the dress up kit, and put all the little bits in that the zetec s has.

good afternoon......and welcome

Welcome Mimikme. Fiestas Rule!

Rob

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club