Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Streetka - music system...

zixi

I've got a CD stuck in the 6 changer and I've been told that usually signals death of the changer. It's not a brilliant one - I think it must have come originally with the car so I thought I'd take the opportunity of putting something better in. I don't care for the radio - drives me spare - I've never used more than one CD in the changer. But I would like something more convenient and reliable and a bit smarter. I haven't the slightest notion as to how to go about finding one that fits but my brother will undoubtedly do that for me as he's an electronics engineer. I expect he'll have some views but I'd really like to know what other streetka owners have installed and what it's best to get. So I'd appreciate some advice please.

Many thanks...

:lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Heya i've not had my street ka very long but that was one of the first jobs i did lol, all i wanted was one with a usb entry so i can use my ipod so i wasn't very picky with names, mines brill and wasn't too expensive because like i said it didnt really matter as long as it played my ipod n cd's. The only thing to watch is that the facing thing that u can buy doesn't fit brilliant and be careful when they fit it that they don't fob you off, mine is too heavy at the back so it falls out all the time, all u need is like a white clip so it slides in better. Just better knowing now so it saves u sum time, hope u get one u like x

:lol:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club