Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Ford Ranger

Highlander123

Thought Id show you my Ford Ranger. Old Pic will get a more up to date one soon got a few extras on it now.

Also not what to do with it a week after you buy it.

Regards Highlander123

post-9089-1253547193_thumb.jpg

post-9089-1253547360_thumb.jpg

Thought Id show you my Ford Ranger. Old Pic will get a more up to date one soon got a few extras on it now.

Also not what to do with it a week after you buy it.

Regards Highlander123

Nice, looks like mine, only cleaner. and a different colour, I think. What type of tyres in the second pic? I'm thinking of putting General Grabber AT2s on mine...rear tyres are almost slicks!

BW pickup

Nice, looks like mine, only cleaner. and a different colour, I think. What type of tyres in the second pic? I'm thinking of putting General Grabber AT2s on mine...rear tyres are almost slicks!

BW pickup

BF GOODRICH Mud terrains mate the dogs nutts. Got Grabbers on my work truck but dont like them BFG's all the way.

You say my truck is cleaner that was the first week I had it now it has been used and abused for 3 years starting to show. Got more add ons now though got Spotlight in the roof demountable winch on the front Ifor Williams canopy for throwing the dogs in the back.

Will put up some pics if I ever see it coming out the garage.

Got a wiring fault somewhere in the tail light system earth fault somewhere but we cant seem to trace it. Think we may have to take the pickup back off to get into get a better look at the wires.

Regards Highlander123

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club