Do Not Sell My Personal Information

why oh why oh why

bigbaddig

I have recently bought a galaxy the car is a good model its not till after a month of buying the car you start finding out all the stupid thing that people without any knowledge of cars you find whilst trying to sort out normal kniggles. I started to change the stereo as I have the same one in all my cars you take the old one out to find the wiring on the back is a death trap no connectors just wires put together without any tape or covering i am so glad i make it a policy with all my cars to look around and check things out. Next thing was the air box that was loose so I checked that out and took it off to repair the air box and drill out the air pipe and put a stripped down car valve inflater this works well.

I was just about to put it back on when i just thought I would have a quick look at the stuff behind the air box to my horror i found that some one had taken the bolt to the engine mounts off one was just ant the end of the threads and one was laying on the rocker cover i thought this was just vibration but they were nylon locks so this shouldn't of happened. I looked on the other side and they were the same I tighten up the bolts and put lock tight on them just to make sure that it didn't happen again I could go on but i wont bore you any more I have now done most of the things i have found which most of the things were safety related. I take my kids in the car every day to school any thing could have happened if you buy a second hand car take a good look at it even if everything looks alright just treat everyone as an idiot just for your own safety and if your still not sure get someone experienced to look at it sorry about my rambling but I don't want this happening to you or your family.

Jesus, bit on the bad side with !Removed! engine mounts coming undone.

I expect the stereo in every car i have to be a mess, just a bonus when its not then

• 2 weeks later...
Jesus, bit on the bad side with !Removed! engine mounts coming undone.

I expect the stereo in every car i have to be a mess, just a bonus when its not then

it took me 4 hours to get the sterio looking like factory when i bough mine.

wa sin a terrible state of elecrical tape!

• 3 months later...

it took me 4 hours to get the sterio looking like factory when i bough mine.

wa sin a terrible state of elecrical tape!

sadly its nothing new to be honest ive seen wiring on cars you wont believe led lights that have been wired to anything they can find no connectors or insulation cracked alloys that have had a drop of glue smeared over the crack then painted deactivated airbags and abs as they were faulty the list goes on i agree some people dont give a damn so its always wise to check

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club