Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cleaning Products

AdamC11

Hi Guys,

Im looking to buy some new cleaning products, i.e. shampoo, glass cleaner, bug and tar remover, alloy cleaner etc.

Can you lot reccomend what u use and what are the best products to buy.

Cheers Peeps

:rolleyes:

Hi Guys,

Im looking to buy some new cleaning products, i.e. shampoo, glass cleaner, bug and tar remover, alloy cleaner etc.

Can you lot reccomend what u use and what are the best products to buy.

Cheers Peeps

:rolleyes:

I say this completely seriously: how much do you want to spend?

If you can let us know that in advance, people can make suggestions. Reason being, you can spend a lot of money on detailing equipment ... it just depends on how serious you might be :)

See...

Detailing Guide

Detailing Thread

For many many product recommendations.

As tsf has said - it all depends on your budget. If you're starting out in detailing and want an excellent starter kit - then this is a great buy...

Rubbish Boy's Starter Kit

• 3 weeks later...

I would highly recommend Chemical Guys products, I have many in my collection at home and they are very very good!

Just remember.... do not use a sponge... throw it away, use a wash mit instead!

• 3 months later...

I would highly recommend Chemical Guys products, I have many in my collection at home and they are very very good!

Just remember.... do not use a sponge... throw it away, use a wash mit instead!

proshine it removes tar without scratching or cutting into the paint and it protects in simple words i used it took the tar off easily and when it got back on the car from the road it wiped off its a dry cleaner so no back to black no tyre dressing they also sell alloy wheel protect and wax the sceptics will wonder but ive used it and mercedes use it so do bmw audi aston martin try it ten quid from eBay and you wont be dissapointed

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club