Do Not Sell My Personal Information

focus RS front & rear bumper

focusdan

just wondering will the front bumper from the RS focus fit straight onto my standard zetec 5dr and if so where can i get one cheap?

When i Figue out my camara i will post pics of my car, i am new to this site and would like to now what everyone thinks.

Regards,

Dan.

Dont quote me on this, but surely the much wider wheel arches on the RS means its bumper would not align correctly with the zetec arches...

^^

Dave is correct, plus you won't find any RS bumpers "cheap".

It'll look ultra stupid too.

Don't do it - leave your Zetec as it is, and if you want a Focus that looks like an RS, buy an RS ;) However if you want a Focus that performs better than an RS (in-gear acceleration at least) then buy an ST with the Mountune ST260 kit ;)

• 2 weeks later...
confirmed my fears chears guys, RS or ST not an option due to age (21). i will go for a rally body kit

get a focus zetec s like me, being 20 the st and rs are well out of my insurance league, have a look at the zetec S' down at your local dealership :D

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club