Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Part worn tyres

fiesta_lad

Hi all in need of a new tyre but don't really have the money for a new one so iam looking at getting a part worn tyre whats peoples reviews on part worn tyres. also another question if ive got two diffrent make tyres on the front would this be a problem or is it ok cheers alan.

Hi all in need of a new tyre but don't really have the money for a new one so iam looking at getting a part worn tyre whats peoples reviews on part worn tyres. also another question if ive got two diffrent make tyres on the front would this be a problem or is it ok cheers alan.

Hey there fiesta Lad. Is this for your fiesta?

What size are your tyres? - Code on the tyre wall

two different makes on the front isnt a major problem as such, but it certainly isn't ever recommended

Jonny

Hey there fiesta Lad. Is this for your fiesta?

What size are your tyres? - Code on the tyre wall

two different makes on the front isnt a major problem as such, but it certainly isn't ever recommended

Jonny

Hi jonny87 yes its for my fiesta the size of the tyre is 175/65R14 if i do have diffrent make tyres on the front will this afect the handing of the car cheers alan

Hi jonny87 yes its for my fiesta the size of the tyre is 175/65R14 if i do have diffrent make tyres on the front will this afect the handing of the car cheers alan

lol, typical Fiesta Lad posting about his Fiesta in the Ka section ;)

One of the many reasons why you're FOC's Runner Up Member Of The Year 2010, second only to KeithC

You probably wont notice any difference in the handling

You can get brand new budget tyres for your car for less than £30

http://ssl.delti.com/cgi-bin/rshop.pl?suchen=Ordern&cart_id=1344131.110.26045&ranzahl=4&Breite=175&Quer=65&Felge=14&Transport=P&dsco=110&Ang_pro_Seite=10&weiter=0

How much would part worn tyres cost? If its more than 10 quid I would get new ones seeing as they're so cheap

lol, typical Fiesta Lad posting about his Fiesta in the Ka section ;)

One of the many reasons why you're FOC's Runner Up Member Of The Year 2010, second only to KeithC

You probably wont notice any difference in the handling

You can get brand new budget tyres for your car for less than £30

http://ssl.delti.com/cgi-bin/rshop.pl?suchen=Ordern&cart_id=1344131.110.26045&ranzahl=4&Breite=175&Quer=65&Felge=14&Transport=P&dsco=110&Ang_pro_Seite=10&weiter=0

How much would part worn tyres cost? If its more than 10 quid I would get new ones seeing as they're so cheap

:lol: Did'nt even get onto it i was posting in the ka section :lol: part worn tyres are £15 i did buy brand new tyres a while ago for about £23 they were called steel belted radical the worst tyres ever not a smooth ride and very noisy but i surpose you get what you pay for for that price.

personally i would only use new tyres but...

i would rather have a part worn quality tyre over a budget one anyday! you may not know the history of a part worn but a good inspection before fitting may reveal any problems.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club