Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Child locks
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
Knight Focus
Quick question. Where are the child locks for the back doors? The stickers are on there to tell me how to use them, but no switch with which [i]to[/i] use them.

Am I missing something?

Mike
artscot79
[quote name='Knight Focus' date='03 February 2010 - 09:02 PM' timestamp='1265230337' post='63200']
Quick question. Where are the child locks for the back doors? The stickers are on there to tell me how to use them, but no switch with which [i]to[/i] use them.

Am I missing something?

Mike
[/quote]

they are just above the lock its a round hole you put youre key into open the door and look down the side at the lock assembly and youll see a small white round plastic thing with an indent in it that the key fits into turn it and chikld locks are on
Knight Focus
Cheers fella, got it. The instruction sticker has a big arrow pointing down, I think that confused me!

Thanks,

Mike
artscot79
[quote name='Knight Focus' date='03 February 2010 - 09:40 PM' timestamp='1265232649' post='63216']
Cheers fella, got it. The instruction sticker has a big arrow pointing down, I think that confused me!

Thanks,

Mike
[/quote]

i did exactly the same on my mk1 read the manual looked at the door inspected the door swore at it threw the book away and the mrs pointed it out to me 6 years fixing motors for mates and i couldnt find the hole theres a first time for everything lol

Full Colour Version: Child locks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.