Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: towing with C-max
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford C-Max Club
reeferman10
Anyone out there tow with their C-max ?. Had any towing issues with the 2.0 TDCi ?.

Need to add a 12S socket to my 2.0TDCi (Already has 12N fitted) any advice on wiring it into the cars electrics, any nasties waiting to look out for !.
the controller
Try the adaptor ford part number 1513402 about 13.00
jasper
[quote name='reeferman10' post='2060' date='Jul 8 2008, 12:12 PM']Anyone out there tow with their C-max ?. Had any towing issues with the 2.0 TDCi ?.

Need to add a 12S socket to my 2.0TDCi (Already has 12N fitted) any advice on wiring it into the cars electrics, any nasties waiting to look out for !.[/quote]
you should have no problems i tow a 4 berth luner with a 1.6 tdci :lol:
ColinFord
There's water in your boots.
Slarti1972
I tow a 5 berth Avondale with a 1.6 TDCI so I cannot forsee any issues. The 2.0 TDI has a max towing capacity of 1500kg so should be fine with most vans. I used [url="http://www.caravantrekker.nl/whattowcar/basic_index.php"]this place[/url] to calculate how well it would work.

Full Colour Version: towing with C-max
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615