Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Air-Con
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
DeeBe
I noticed today that my car is switching the air conditioning on of its own accord when I start the car. It happens every time, no matter the weather, temperature or whether heated screens are on or off. Is this normal?!

I thought it might do it itself to keep it 'conditioned' and keep the refrigerant moving, but I'm not sure! Any help or advice would be great!

Thanks, Dave.
hillmangimp
If the blowers are set to the demisting position the a/c will come on by itself to aid with the demisting process. Its a normal feature for the Focus.
DeeBe
Aaah! I'll be sure to check that out. I'll put them on floor/face heaters and see how it goes. Thank you!
DeeBe
Yep, bang on! Thanks again! (Can't believe I couldn't work that out for myself!!)

Full Colour Version: Air-Con
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615