Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where Can I Get Hold Of A...
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford S-Max Club
davesbray
...cheap parcel shelf for my s-max? i have seen only 1 on eBay for 65 plus postage...not a chance im paying that!!!! any ideas people?
thanks
TripleH
[quote name='davesbray' date='06 February 2010 - 11:40 AM' timestamp='1265455827' post='63728']
...cheap parcel shelf for my s-max? i have seen only 1 on eBay for £65 plus postage...not a chance im paying that!!!! any ideas people?
thanks
[/quote]

Not sure where you can get one but they are horrible things anyway, well the retractable tonneau cover is, is that what you are after?

Just found one on ebay 99p bid so far, one day left.
davesbray
[quote name='TripleH' date='06 February 2010 - 12:21 PM' timestamp='1265458291' post='63734']
Not sure where you can get one but they are horrible things anyway, well the retractable tonneau cover is, is that what you are after?

Just found one on ebay 99p bid so far, one day left.
[/quote]
yeah thats the sort of thing. just would like something to stop people seeing all the stuff in my boot!!
TripleH
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Ford-S-Max-Load-Cover_W0QQitemZ180462623344QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item2a04691a70 hope the link works. I would prefer something a little more solid like we used to have on our scenic, at least you can put light things on it then ie coats

Full Colour Version: Where Can I Get Hold Of A...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.