Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fiesta Mk5
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Chat
fiesta_lad
Hi has anyone on this forum got a fiesta mk5 or is it just me with one because everyone has got a mk7. :blink:
SteveThePirate
Mk6 :( The heaviest fiesta series ever.

I've seen a few mk5 about the forum but i think its more a younger persons car so not many want to join forums :(
fiesta_lad
:lol: MK6 is close its amazeing driveing round on the roads you see more mk5 than mk7 but like u said mk5 owners apart from me don't want to join never mind :)
SteveThePirate
Yea there needs to be a decent fiesta club thing. Like saxperience for the saxo where its more aimed to the younger drivers :D

This place is good but its more about servicing and cleaning rather than whos done the best handbrake turn :)
Gazjs
[quote name='SteveThePirate' date='24 February 2010 - 08:24 PM' timestamp='1267042448' post='66957']
Yea there needs to be a decent fiesta club thing. Like saxperience for the saxo where its more aimed to the younger drivers :D

This place is good but its more about servicing and cleaning rather than whos done the best handbrake turn :)
[/quote]
Thats because its more for the civilised person ...... :lol:
Nug878
I'm buying a Fiesta at the end of this month when work hurries up with the bonus. :lol:

It'll either be a Mk4 or a Mk5 ... Essentially the same cars, just look a tad different.
fiesta_lad
Good choice of car fiesta mk5 i wish when i went for a mk5 it was a 1.25 rather than a 1.3 :lol: i find the 1.3 to be a bit slow of the mark but great engines endure e can get a bit tappy after a while tho but it will do me :D
Nug878
Yeah I'm trying to avoid the 1.3s, sound like a bag of spanners but to give them credit they are reliable. Know someone whos got a Mk3 Fiesta with a 1.3, its covered in rust but it's done near 190K miles! :o

I'm looking for a 1.25 though, drove my friend's Mk4 the other day with that engine, really really impressed with it. Great little engine.
stef123
[quote name='Gazjs' date='24 February 2010 - 10:50 PM' timestamp='1267051206' post='67010']
Thats because its more for the civilised person ...... :lol:
[/quote]

ive got to agree, i used to be known for doing handbrake turns religiously, handbrake parking all that sorta stuff but its the kinda thing i would talk about to mates at the weekend and not on here where it could possibly lead me to being busted?

none the less id would rather try help people fix there cars or offer advice where possible, dont get me wrong handbrake turns are fun :)
Ive had many a freeby from forums, including this one so i like to do a bit and get a bit back :)

and im not getting at you in anyway, im a 'youngster' too
Michael P
[quote name='Nug878' date='06 March 2010 - 10:01 PM' timestamp='1267912319' post='69208']
I'm looking for a 1.25 though, drove my friend's Mk4 the other day with that engine, really really impressed with it. Great little engine.
[/quote]

Best car in the world, obviously :lol:

Nah, they're good little car. The engines are fun! If a tad thirsty
fiesta_lad
Mines not bad on petrol mind you will petrol prices up and down the most i put in is 5 then its nearly empty but apart from that good runabouts.
SteveThePirate
The 1.25L is the better engine, since its a redesigned engine (Zetec-se)
Although 1.4L is better ;) and still does good MPG

Yea i knows this place is more civilized than say saxperience. But still would be nice a little wild on here now and then :P

Full Colour Version: Fiesta Mk5
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.