Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Front Indcator Lens
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
Stueeyb
Hi i was just wondering if anybody knew how to remove the front indicator lenses situated in the front bumper of the MK1 focus, there seems to have been some plastic surrounding a screw that has been removed but there isnt no actually nut/ screw to loosen and remove, any ideas?
artscot79
[quote name='Stueeyb' date='19 February 2010 - 12:37 PM' timestamp='1266582443' post='65737']
Hi i was just wondering if anybody knew how to remove the front indicator lenses situated in the front bumper of the MK1 focus, there seems to have been some plastic surrounding a screw that has been removed but there isnt no actually nut/ screw to loosen and remove, any ideas?
[/quote]

that plastic was the screw head yep the screw heads are plastic so its bust off only way to do it now is take a flat head screwdriver and put it in between the light and bumper where the screw sits and pop it out with it out theres a small plastic clip that will be attatched to the screw ytou can remove that carefully with plyers and the screw will fall free now youll need a screwe to replace the one you removed any screw will do provided its big enough to fit into the clip the clip simply pops back into a square hole on the bumper
DAM13N
when i bought my clear indicators they came with clear "plastic" screws... so that would save you alot of hassle finding a screw that fits ;-)

Full Colour Version: Front Indcator Lens
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.