Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mk1 Focus Remove Headlight Controls
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
cressws1
Probably simple enough, Whats the best way of removing the headlight/Foglight controls that sit bottom right of the steering wheel on a MK1 focus? Any help much appreciated.
artscot79
[quote name='cressws1' date='21 February 2010 - 04:11 PM' timestamp='1266768099' post='66140']
Probably simple enough, Whats the best way of removing the headlight/Foglight controls that sit bottom right of the steering wheel on a MK1 focus? Any help much appreciated.
[/quote]

simple pop out job just out of curiosity why would you want to pop it out
cressws1
[quote name='artscot79' date='21 February 2010 - 07:08 PM' timestamp='1266778692' post='66174']
simple pop out job just out of curiosity why would you want to pop it out
[/quote]

Its being replaced with one with different colour led's. Thanks for your help :-)
artscot79
[quote name='cressws1' date='21 February 2010 - 09:05 PM' timestamp='1266785722' post='66225']
Its being replaced with one with different colour led's. Thanks for your help :-)
[/quote]

lets hope youres work theres been isues with those led lights not turning off when you lock the car let us know how you get on and if they stay working
cressws1
Ok i'm having some trouble with this. Its clearly screwed in but i can't get access to anything. Do I have to remove the small dash panel that surrounds these controls and the air vent? And if so, How?
cressws1
Sorted it. You have to remove the panel underneath the dash (drivers footwell) to allow the dash panel that surrounds the air vent/headlight switch to be removed. Only once this is done is it a "simple pop off job". Thanks for any help :)
artscot79
[quote name='cressws1' date='24 February 2010 - 10:15 AM' timestamp='1267005908' post='66831']
Sorted it. You have to remove the panel underneath the dash (drivers footwell) to allow the dash panel that surrounds the air vent/headlight switch to be removed. Only once this is done is it a "simple pop off job". Thanks for any help [img]http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/img]
[/quote]

i was just about to posta link having never removed it i assumed it was as simple as it looked clearly not then

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.