Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sportka What Do You Think Of This?
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
SATAN
Hi, got my eye on a 2007 (07) Imperial Blue Sportka SE. 1 lady owner fron new 9,500 miles, Ford warranty and taxed until July and will need 1st MOT
in July car described as new, asking 5,495 but i am sure if i waved 5,000 in readies i could get it for that, what your opinions on the car and price?
Thanks, Tony.
vinnyvangough
Hi and welcome.

Sounds a good deal. Any pics?
Gazjs
Welcome to FOC.
Personally if i was wanting t pay 5000 i would offer a bit lower first and then work up to the 5000 if needed ;)
SATAN
An update on the Sportka i had a look at it today and its not quite as described (As new) its got 2 little dings on the drivers side (prob car park dings) and both front alloys are slightly kerbed, otherwise as far as i can tell it is superb. Again what do you think?
CAR PARTS EXPRESS
OFFER 4800 say you not happy with the dent and alloys so would want to keep some money to get these done stating you have a budget, take it from there

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615