Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cd Radio Wanted
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
bexfocus
hi ive got a 51 plate focus and its only got a cassette radio in, does anybody on here have an original ford cd radio not necessarily the 6 changer one just any ford cd radio as really want one in my car, will pay of course, but not the 400 ford want.
thanks becky
CAR PARTS EXPRESS
ebay would be your first port of call I would say
artscot79
[quote name='FORD-PARTS-CENTRE' date='26 February 2010 - 07:14 PM' timestamp='1267211042' post='67449']
ebay would be your first port of call I would say
[/quote]

youl also find a lot of scrap yards sell them too as they remove the working ones when the cars come in i was offered one at a local scrapyard for 30 quid ebay are usually 60 quid no idea why they arent particularly good and ypu can fit an aftermarket one for as much with bluetooth usb etc

Full Colour Version: Cd Radio Wanted
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615