Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Suspicous
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
artscot79
why is the forum asking for unsecure passwords im getting the auto club requests a test and is asking for a password and login everytime i click on a topic or try to reply it doesnt do it with any other site and my security shows my pc is clean
Knight Focus
I'd thought that. I'm not completing it unless someone from the forum says it's ok.

Mike
DanGull
I am also experiencing this and know nothing about it - I am about to contact the forum management and see if there's any more information on it.
DanGull
Issue has been resolved. :D
Steve
sorry guys... it was a problem our end. That log in was coming from our development server.

Strung up the developer LOL
artscot79
[quote name='Steve' date='26 February 2010 - 09:38 PM' timestamp='1267219680' post='67484']
sorry guys... it was a problem our end. That log in was coming from our development server.

Strung up the developer LOL
[/quote]

no probs just wanted to check something similar happened on a vw site before and we were being hacked i think you can cut the developer down now though we he starts going blue its usually time[img]http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif[/img]

Full Colour Version: Suspicous
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615