Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Headlight Help
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
neil24
hi everyone! i have a problem with my headlight. hope you understand what i'm about to say, where the bulb comes out on mine there is a sliver thing that is in front of the bulb think it must reflict the light. mine has broke off do i need a hole new headlight unit or can i just replace that bit. hope you understand what i mean, if i need a new unit where is the best place to get one from
many thaks neil
artscot79
[quote name='neil24' date='27 February 2010 - 12:03 PM' timestamp='1267271609' post='67538']
hi everyone! i have a problem with my headlight. hope you understand what i'm about to say, where the bulb comes out on mine there is a sliver thing that is in front of the bulb think it must reflict the light. mine has broke off do i need a hole new headlight unit or can i just replace that bit. hope you understand what i mean, if i need a new unit where is the best place to get one from
many thaks neil
[/quote]

youll either need to bake and split the headlight which doesnt always work get a second hand one or a new one

Full Colour Version: Headlight Help
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.