Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Central Locking
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Galaxy Club
yusuf
Hi There,

i have a ford galaxy 2002 model, the driver side front door central locking does not lock using the remote key. The other doors including the back ok. the petrol cover also out of sink and looks on ad-hoc basis with the 3 doors that lock.

but when locking the doors from inside using the buton on the driver side front door, it sometimes locks all the doors but other times all doors locked apart from the front driver side. can hear the motor making noise.

any ideas please
artscot79
[quote name='yusuf' date='01 March 2010 - 10:31 PM' timestamp='1267482116' post='68221']
Hi There,

i have a ford galaxy 2002 model, the driver side front door central locking does not lock using the remote key. The other doors including the back ok. the petrol cover also out of sink and looks on ad-hoc basis with the 3 doors that lock.

but when locking the doors from inside using the buton on the driver side front door, it sometimes locks all the doors but other times all doors locked apart from the front driver side. can hear the motor making noise.

any ideas please
[/quote]

check the multiplug wires between the door and the pillar to see ifa ny are broken or corroded
markandjo
hi i have a ford galaxy mk1 , i have just replaced the batteries in my keys and now the remote central locking has stopped working , does anyone know how to reset the keys.
thanks
mark
artscot79
[quote name='markandjo' date='05 April 2010 - 08:38 PM' timestamp='1270495737' post='76290']
hi i have a ford galaxy mk1 , i have just replaced the batteries in my keys and now the remote central locking has stopped working , does anyone know how to reset the keys.
thanks
mark
[/quote]

[url="http://www.lifestylefordparts.co.uk/article/show/17"]http://www.lifestylefordparts.co.uk/article/show/17[/url]

Full Colour Version: Central Locking
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615