Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cd Player 6000 - No Sound!
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > General Forums > Audio & Electronics
Jenh111
Hi
Have recently bought a c-max year 2004. I think the stereo has recently had a new code. It switches on and plays but the problem is that its only playing a very faint sound from the drivers door speaker. I have searched through many sites where people have had the same problem but no one seems to know the answer. Please help.....
artscot79
[quote name='Jenh111' date='02 March 2010 - 04:33 PM' timestamp='1267547023' post='68317']
Hi
Have recently bought a c-max year 2004. I think the stereo has recently had a new code. It switches on and plays but the problem is that its only playing a very faint sound from the drivers door speaker. I have searched through many sites where people have had the same problem but no one seems to know the answer. Please help.....
[/quote]

could be the amp in the head unit has gone faulty wiring or faulty volume on the head unit im assuming its afint no matter how loud you put it and all the speakers work if so ide be looking at the built in amp

Full Colour Version: Cd Player 6000 - No Sound!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.