Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi I Am New To The Forum
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
hurls
Hello one and all as the tittle says i am new to this site and also new to Ford, i have a 2001 Focus Ghia 1.8 Tddi estate,i live on the east coast of england in a village called Blundeston, but i am born and bred in coventry. So thats it ,i hope i will get some help over the next few years and maybe i can help someone.
Thanks
CAR PARTS EXPRESS
Welcome to the club
vinnyvangough
Hi and welcome to the club bud
calmcdermott
Hey and welcome to the FOC, nice to have someone else on here from Yorkshire, everyone else to be from down south or in Scotland!
Gazjs
Hello and welcome to the FOC :D
Michael P
[quote name='calmcdermott' date='03 March 2010 - 04:41 PM' timestamp='1267633880' post='68557']
Hey and welcome to the FOC, nice to have someone else on here from Yorkshire, everyone else to be from down south or in Scotland!
[/quote]

And in the middle(ish)!!!

Welcome :)
Graeme Smurf
Hello And Welcome To FOC!
hurls
[quote name='calmcdermott' date='03 March 2010 - 04:41 PM' timestamp='1267633880' post='68557']
[/quote]
Thanks for your welcome,but i must tell you that BLUNDESTON is on the east coast of England between Great Yarmouth and Lowestoft.

Full Colour Version: Hi I Am New To The Forum
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.