Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mondeo Cd Error
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > General Forums > Maintenance / Servicing / MOT Discussions
p hodges
Hello
The cd player on my T reg Mondeo is displaying "CD ERROR".When i turn the ignition on i can hear it trying to select one of the discs,but nothing happens.To get to the cd changer i have to remove the passenger seat,if i do this and remove the unit,then fix it(somehow,im assuming a disc is jammed) will i have to enter a CODE?
Help please.
Gazjs
[quote name='p hodges' date='04 March 2010 - 09:18 PM' timestamp='1267736916' post='68823']
Hello
The cd player on my T reg Mondeo is displaying "CD ERROR".When i turn the ignition on i can hear it trying to select one of the discs,but nothing happens.To get to the cd changer i have to remove the passenger seat,if i do this and remove the unit,then fix it(somehow,im assuming a disc is jammed) will i have to enter a CODE?
Help please.
[/quote]
If you disconnect the unit from its electrical supply then yes i think it will need its code. If its a Ford unit you will find some help on the Forums to finding the code.
p hodges
[quote name='Gazjs' date='04 March 2010 - 11:23 PM' timestamp='1267744389' post='68889']
If you disconnect the unit from its electrical supply then yes i think it will need its code. If its a Ford unit you will find some help on the Forums to finding the code.
[/quote]

Nice one,thanks for your help

Full Colour Version: Mondeo Cd Error
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615