Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Interesting Pedal Problem - 2005 Fiesta Finesse
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > General Forums > Maintenance / Servicing / MOT Discussions
charlycoates
Hi all!

Just wondering if anyone can solve a little mystery for me!

I have a 2005 Fiesta Finesse and the pedals have gone a bit odd. I've already had the problem with the 'popping' clutch needing a clip to secure it so the clutch pedal can be engaged. This problem is a bit different. When driving along and changing gear, on releasing the clutch pedal there is a slight 'flick' in the brake / accelerator pedal, almost as if something is preventing the pedals from being pressed a little bit. I thought my shoes were catching on the other pedal at first!

It doesn't affect the drive (I hope), it doesn't do it all the time and I can still change gears but it is a bit worrying!

And yes I know I can take it to a garage but its 11.30pm and not even Kwik Break (sorry fit) don't open this late :s

Anyone had the same problem?

Cheers!
Charly
mintalkin
check around the pedal pivots points for any signs of binding or anything loose.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.