Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Boot Inner Trim Removal.
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
BlueFox
Hi all have a problem with my rear washer, when used it is not spraying onto rear screen but into the boot! Anybody got a sequence in removing the inner trim in the boot so I can get at the feed pipe! Thanks Dave.
chris bowman
on the iside of the boot at the top in the middle there is a short piece of trim. this is held on with 2 screws. behind u should see the jet washer. i would have thought the pipe has come off it!
BlueFox
[quote name='chris bowman' date='07 March 2010 - 05:45 PM' timestamp='1267983355' post='69357']
on the iside of the boot at the top in the middle there is a short piece of trim. this is held on with 2 screws. behind u should see the jet washer. i would have thought the pipe has come off it!
[/quote]

Cheers Chris, had a look and the pipe is on the jet? It seems to be squirting into the boot from around the top of the offside wheel arch ?
chris bowman
[quote name='BlueFox' date='14 March 2010 - 07:39 PM' timestamp='1268594944' post='71313']
Cheers Chris, had a look and the pipe is on the jet? It seems to be squirting into the boot from around the top of the offside wheel arch ?
[/qok take out the parcel shelf and collapse the rear seat back on the drivers side.u need to remove the plastic unit that the parcel shelf sits on on the drivers side of the car. i think there are 3 or 4 screws. then u will see to plastic circles on the roof lining just above. these pop out so that u can see the mounting screws. carefully just pop these to out. then u will see the washer pipe and a right angle junction that very often comes undone. pop this back together and put ure car back together!
BlueFox
Cheers Chris that was the problem, the pipe had come away from the right angle fittingt.
Thanks again Dave.
chris bowman
[quote name='BlueFox' date='19 March 2010 - 06:24 PM' timestamp='1269022478' post='72543']
Cheers Chris that was the problem, the pipe had come away from the right angle fittingt.
Thanks again Dave.
[/quote]
ure welcome

Full Colour Version: Boot Inner Trim Removal.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.