Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Scotland - Fife/central Meet
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > General Forums > Ford Owners Club Meets & Regional Discussion > Scotland
Gazjs
Now that the new reps have been appointed, I am looking to arrange a meet for those in the Fife/Central area. This is to see what sort of turnout we can get to arrange larger area meets in the future.Since the last poll didn't go so well I thought we could plan this one with short notice, maybe the next few weeks in mind? I have started a poll again with possible dates and locations. Please only reply if you plan on meeting.
stef123
[quote name='Gazjs' date='07 March 2010 - 11:30 PM' timestamp='1268004051' post='69498']
Now that the new reps have been appointed, I am looking to arrange a meet for those in the Fife/Central area. This is to see what sort of turnout we can get to arrange larger area meets in the future.Since the last poll didn't go so well I thought we could plan this one with short notice, maybe the next few weeks in mind? I have started a poll again with possible dates and locations. Please only reply if you plan on meeting.
[/quote]

any of those dates should be fine with me but ive picked one for the sake of it. as im from kirkcaldy ive picked the place nearest but i would travel to any of the others if need be.
C-Max Boy 1983
I'm afraid I can't do any of these dates at the moment.
Dave-2912
I'd be up for a wee meet.
Voted for Dunfermline Leisure Park and Sunday 27th of March.
Any location would be good for me but thats the only day I can make.

(Btw, maybe you should check the dates in the poll. I think the last Sunday in March is the 28th, not the 27th?!?!)

Dave.
artscot79
[quote name='Dave-2912' date='12 March 2010 - 11:59 PM' timestamp='1268437781' post='71051']

(Btw, maybe you should check the dates in the poll. I think the last Sunday in March is the 28th, not the 27th?!?!)

Dave.
[/quote]

since the last one didnt happen that was posted heck im up for it 27th at fife leisure park
Gazjs
[quote name='Dave-2912' date='12 March 2010 - 11:59 PM' timestamp='1268437781' post='71051']

Dave.
[/quote]
Good Spot, it was done on purpose, honestly :lol:
Gazjs
Ok, so far we have ...

Gazjs
Stef123
Dave-2912
artscot79

Good wee turn out for our first meet. I have added another option to vote on the time people would like the meet to take place.
artscot79
im really ot bothered about the time so ill let you guys choose
Gazjs
[quote name='artscot79' date='17 March 2010 - 05:12 PM' timestamp='1268845372' post='72072']
im really ot bothered about the time so ill let you guys choose
[/quote]
Same myself, first person to have a time preference and that's when we will hold it :P
Gazjs
Ok,

SUNDAY 28TH MARCH
FIFE LEISURE PARK
1 PM

KFC CARPARK

ATTENDEES:

GAZJS
STEF123
DAVE-2912
ARTSCOT79

Everyone still ok for this?
Gazjs
It would be good if all could confirm one way or another by Wednesday night to let others no if to turn up or not.

I can defiantly confirm I will be attending.
artscot79
[quote name='Gazjs' date='22 March 2010 - 02:12 PM' timestamp='1269266544' post='73206']
It would be good if all could confirm one way or another by Wednesday night to let others no if to turn up or not.

I can defiantly confirm I will be attending.
[/quote]

count me in as well
Dave-2912
Thats fine for me.
Gazjs
That's good news.
Stef123 has pulled out due to having to work. But I reckon we can do it fine with 3.
See you all there.
stef123
[quote name='Gazjs' date='23 March 2010 - 10:13 AM' timestamp='1269338597' post='73400']
That's good news.
Stef123 has pulled out due to having to work. But I reckon we can do it fine with 3.
See you all there.
[/quote]

i do apologise guys, ive totally c0cked up. i forgot all about the meet and im now working this sunday.

hope all goes well for the rest of you though :)
Gazjs
Might eventually see you kicking around down the prom sometime. I think mine is about the only Tango Fiesta down there so keep your eyes open :D
artscot79
[quote name='Gazjs' date='23 March 2010 - 08:35 PM' timestamp='1269375937' post='73579']
Might eventually see you kicking around down the prom sometime. I think mine is about the only Tango Fiesta down there so keep your eyes open [img]http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif[/img]
[/quote]

pull a sicky [img]http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif[/img]
Gazjs
Lovely day to get the cars all washed :P
See you all tomorrow, I will be kicking around just before 1. Just look out for the Tango Fiesta ... SK06 ...
stef123
[quote name='artscot79' date='25 March 2010 - 08:09 PM' timestamp='1269547168' post='73970']
pull a sicky [img]http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif[/img]
[/quote]

haha i would love to but i am in need of cash and as its an extra shift i wouldnt get payed for it.

Full Colour Version: Scotland - Fife/central Meet
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.