Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Duratorg Badge
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
chris bowman
as u can see from my picture by my name (not sure where the picture came from) u can get a duratorq badge that obviously doesnt look out of place next to the tdci badge. ford dealers claim they don't do one. does anyone know where i could get one as it would be perfect to cover a small scratch on the boot i have on my mkiii?
chris bowman
sorry heres the picture!!
CAR PARTS EXPRESS
well just spent last 15 mins checking all models and no luck....I would say its been taken of an engine cover (big black cover) and stuck on. You cant purchase the badge separate so have a look around a breakers.
chris bowman
ok thanks for ure time and effort, will try that or might get mine off!
artscot79
[quote name='chris bowman' date='09 March 2010 - 03:27 PM' timestamp='1268147864' post='69926']
ok thanks for ure time and effort, will try that or might get mine off!
[/quote]

the badge was one st drivers tried to get made from dmb graphics but apart from the test badge which is what the pic is i dont believe they got anywhere
chris bowman
ok dead end . thanks anyway mate
artscot79
[quote name='chris bowman' date='09 March 2010 - 08:48 PM' timestamp='1268167095' post='70010']
ok dead end . thanks anyway mate
[/quote]

i done a lot of hunting and came to only st drivers they had a deal going with dmb to get various ford badges made and had orders for them but dmb apparently just wouldnt go through with it in the nd they told dmb to shove it
chris bowman
[quote name='artscot79' date='10 March 2010 - 08:59 PM' timestamp='1268254156' post='70352']
i done a lot of hunting and came to only st drivers they had a deal going with dmb to get various ford badges made and had orders for them but dmb apparently just wouldnt go through with it in the nd they told dmb to shove it
[/quote]

probably had to order a lot of them for it to be worthwhile!
artscot79
[quote name='chris bowman' date='11 March 2010 - 12:21 AM' timestamp='1268266296' post='70447']
probably had to order a lot of them for it to be worthwhile!
[/quote]

you could be right shame really they are nice looking badges as well

Full Colour Version: Duratorg Badge
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615