Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mk 3 Ghia Estate Cd Autochanger
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
Magenta
My son has recently acquired this car and the autochanger in the boot doesn't like playing his cd-recordings.Is the unit easy to remove for cleaning? He has already tried a 'cleaning disc' What's the best way to do this? I'd be grateful for any suggestions.
artscot79
[quote name='Magenta' date='10 March 2010 - 08:24 AM' timestamp='1268208888' post='70176']
My son has recently acquired this car and the autochanger in the boot doesn't like playing his cd-recordings.Is the unit easy to remove for cleaning? He has already tried a 'cleaning disc' What's the best way to do this? I'd be grateful for any suggestions.
[/quote]

s been a while but theres 2 bolts holding it down and either 1 or two plugs on the rear im assuming you mean its skipping during playing songs or skipping songs altogether?some cd changers dont like copied music and deliberately have trouble playing them best thing to do is just insert the cd lens cleaner cd into tray 1 and play when its done do it again and try it then
chris bowman
have u got the facility to plug in a mp3 player?
if u have u could get 4 or 5 hundred songs on a 4gb player and they never jump when u go over a speed ramp!

Full Colour Version: Mk 3 Ghia Estate Cd Autochanger
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.