Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Got To Share This
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Chat
catch
[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1989-NISSAN-MICRA-GS-AUTO-BLUE_W0QQitemZ270543596511QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAutomobiles_UK?hash=item3efda7abdf"]MAGIC[/url]
Gazjs
That is just fantastic :lol:
What a way to sell a car
catch
[quote name='Gazjs' date='12 March 2010 - 03:54 PM' timestamp='1268408696' post='70874']
That is just fantastic :lol:
What a way to sell a car
[/quote]

Oh dear, going back for another read, I just realised there is a string of questions and answers.

Absolute comedy:

[b]Q[/b].But seriously does this car function I'm pining for my reliable old friend. It needs to travel 100 miles a day commute to Sheffield and back is this blue banger up to the job. Regards Amanada

[b]A[/b].[color="#0000FF"]Personally I wouldn't bet against this car doing 100 miles a day without any problem whatsoever, although the odds shorten considerably if it was on a trailer. [/color]

[b]Q[/b].If I win the auction, do I have to take the car away? Thanks

[b]A[/b].[color="#0000FF"]Please god yes. But feel free to abandon it down the road on our neighbour's ornamental rockery.[/color]
CAR PARTS EXPRESS
Class!!!
Nug878
Amazing. I bet he's a scream to be around in the pub! :lol:
roversok
Wow I have always been anti drugs till now
Steve
i love ebay listings like that LOL
aph1101
What utter genius :D That is a quality listing!
SteveThePirate
Fantastic Find :D
Made me lol, if i had the money to i would buy this car just to rip around corners and do stuff i wouldnt dare in my car.
ford focus edge
LMAO!!!! thats the funnyest thing ive seen in quite a while :D

Mike
vinnyvangough
Bet the price is higher than it normally would be cause of the description.

Fantastic
artscot79
[quote name='vinnyvangough' date='13 March 2010 - 02:56 AM' timestamp='1268448371' post='71058']
Bet the price is higher than it normally would be cause of the description.

Fantastic
[/quote]

i had to read that twice classic advert if that doesnt get attention then nothing will[img]http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif[/img]

Full Colour Version: Got To Share This
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.