Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Chat
fiesta_lad
Hi all iam drunk but like to say hello 2 every 1 hope everyone is doing fine safe driveing and iam going 2 bed bcoz its been a long day and yeh to many beers and vodka redbulls and shots but hey u only livee once night all c u sooooon night hey
Gazjs
Good night was it? :lol:
calmcdermott
lmao, can hardly type!, glad someone had a good night, I am stuck in work today!
Nug878
Was in the same boat as you last night mate. Too drunk to work the laptop though. :lol:
Michael P
Oh bless! It was my sisters 21st birthday party last night at home, i seem to be the only one with any energy. I've been taxi for those who can't/didn't want to drive, so i've done 85 miles since friday and used far too much petrol and cleaned all four cars this afternoon with the mx-5 recieving a full detail niiiiiiiiiiiiice!!!
Nug878
[quote name='Michael P' date='14 March 2010 - 06:58 PM' timestamp='1268592531' post='71305']
Oh bless! It was my sisters 21st birthday party last night at home, i seem to be the only one with any energy. I've been taxi for those who can't/didn't want to drive, so i've done 85 miles since friday and used far too much petrol and cleaned all four cars this afternoon with the mx-5 recieving a full detail niiiiiiiiiiiiice!!!
[/quote]

25 of us from work went to Bristol last night and got pretty plastered. Didn't get back til 3:45am, did wake up til 2pm. And speaking to everyone else, seems like I'm the only one who hasn't got a hangover ... Which is lucky because I'm hosting a busy pub quiz in precisely 1hour and 22min. :lol:
Michael P
Ahh wicked! I've never been to a pub quiz, i need to live a little!!
fiesta_lad
O bloody hell i forgot i wrote this me and my girl went out around town and i forgot the rest one to many :lol: :D
Michael P
[quote name='fiesta_lad' date='14 March 2010 - 10:40 PM' timestamp='1268605823' post='71399']
O bloody hell i forgot i wrote this me and my girl went out around town and i forgot the rest one to many :lol: :D
[/quote]

Shocker!!!

A good time had i hope!
fiesta_lad
[quote name='Michael P' date='14 March 2010 - 10:43 PM' timestamp='1268606009' post='71401']
Shocker!!!

A good time had i hope!
[/quote]

O yes a good night what i rember :lol:
Michael P
Tut tut tut! I've only ever got completely double-garage'd once, never, ever again!!!
fiesta_lad
[quote name='Michael P' date='14 March 2010 - 10:56 PM' timestamp='1268606796' post='71407']
Tut tut tut! I've only ever got completely double-garage'd once, never, ever again!!!
[/quote]

Felt done in today tho rough :D
Michael P
I felt fine this morning! A little bit tired, but hunky dory!

Then to wake myself up i took a detour from taking my friend home, sunny countryside and window open makes for a nice journey!
fiesta_lad
[quote name='Michael P' date='14 March 2010 - 11:00 PM' timestamp='1268607031' post='71409']
I felt fine this morning! A little bit tired, but hunky dory!

Then to wake myself up i took a detour from taking my friend home, sunny countryside and window open makes for a nice journey!
[/quote]

Weather was good today the good old summer is on its way.
Michael P
Lovely day, the bit of drive where i was detailing the MX-5 was against the outbuilding and very shaded so it was a little bit nippy!!
fiesta_lad
[quote name='Michael P' date='14 March 2010 - 11:49 PM' timestamp='1268609946' post='71448']
Lovely day, the bit of drive where i was detailing the MX-5 was against the outbuilding and very shaded so it was a little bit nippy!!
[/quote]

My car is in a need of a good clean crossing a very busy juction today and the sun was shineing couldnt see out of my side window with all the dirt.
Michael P
Ahh, well we have four shiny cars on the drive now!
fiesta_lad
[quote name='Michael P' date='15 March 2010 - 06:07 PM' timestamp='1268675820' post='71602']
Ahh, well we have four shiny cars on the drive now!
[/quote]

You can come and clean mine then if you want. :D
Michael P
yeah go on then, not much of a journey! :lol:
fiesta_lad
[quote name='Michael P' date='15 March 2010 - 06:36 PM' timestamp='1268677619' post='71621']
yeah go on then, not much of a journey! :lol:
[/quote]

Only down the road don't forget to bring all your cleaning gear. :lol:
Michael P
down the road being about 2 hours away, thats gravy!
fiesta_lad
[quote name='Michael P' date='15 March 2010 - 06:45 PM' timestamp='1268678110' post='71626']
down the road being about 2 hours away, thats gravy!
[/quote]

Be a nice little drive for you :lol: :lol:
Nug878
[quote name='fiesta_lad' date='15 March 2010 - 06:47 PM' timestamp='1268678240' post='71628']
Be a nice little drive for you :lol: :lol:
[/quote]

He can make a quick little detour to mine as well if he wants... I havent got a car but the parents' Astra is bogging. :lol:
Michael P
I'm fine here thanks, honest!
alisa
Hello and welcome to the forum.Its nice meeting you here.No problem as you have drunk also.i think ou should go and take rest.Have nice good night to you.Take care of yourself.

Full Colour Version: Hi
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.