Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mother's Day
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Chat
calmcdermott
Hey all, just thought id post a topic asking what everyone has got planned today?

I'm stuck in work till 5 and read through all the new topics so got nothing else to do inbetween calls!
Michael P
Can you just do whatever in between calls then??

I have cleaned all four cars on the driveway and given the Mazda MX5 a detailing!

It was my sisters 21st last night, my mum has been downstairs for a total of one and a half hours today. The rest has been spent in the toilet or bed, bless her.
calmcdermott
[quote name='Michael P' date='14 March 2010 - 10:39 PM' timestamp='1268605741' post='71397']
Can you just do whatever in between calls then??

I have cleaned all four cars on the driveway and given the Mazda MX5 a detailing!

It was my sisters 21st last night, my mum has been downstairs for a total of one and a half hours today. The rest has been spent in the toilet or bed, bless her.
[/quote]

Well were not suppost to go on the internet, or read a book/magazine/paper, only allowed to talk but i always think balls to it, im not sat here on my todd even more bored!

Bless her, I know what u mean my mum does the same shel spend hours cleaning but saying that, thats only her friends im not allowed mine over until they go away in the caravan for a week then its PARTY!!!!!!
Michael P
Well this was my sisters 21st party at home, she let her hair down for once!!

Very funny to watch, she seems fine now ! :lol:

Full Colour Version: Mother's Day
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.