Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Radio Interference
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
hurls
I have in the last few days started to get interference on my radio when i use my indicators, nothing els has changed, can anyone help
artscot79
[quote name='hurls' date='14 March 2010 - 05:05 PM' timestamp='1268585728' post='71278']
I have in the last few days started to get interference on my radio when i use my indicators, nothing els has changed, can anyone help
[/quote]

bad earth somewhere either behind the stereo or the one in the engine bay for the electrics follow the wires from the indicators you should find an earth under the expansion tank on the drivers side remove the bolt clean the area up and sand it so its nice and shiny replce the bolt and wires and put a bit of battery grease on it

Full Colour Version: Radio Interference
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615