Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: St170 Leather Seat Repair
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
clb7
HI, HAS ANYONE REPAIRED WORN AND CRACKED LEATHER ON THE SEATS IN A ST170...IF SO AND THE RESULTS WERE GOOD WHAT PRODUCTS DID YOU USE FOR CLEANING, RE-COLOURING AND CONDITIONING...ANY INFO WOULD GREAT AS IM LOOKING TO REPAIR MY DRIVER AND PASSENGER SEAT...

CHEERS
artscot79
[quote name='clb7' date='16 March 2010 - 09:09 PM' timestamp='1268773146' post='71955']
HI, HAS ANYONE REPAIRED WORN AND CRACKED LEATHER ON THE SEATS IN A ST170...IF SO AND THE RESULTS WERE GOOD WHAT PRODUCTS DID YOU USE FOR CLEANING, RE-COLOURING AND CONDITIONING...ANY INFO WOULD GREAT AS IM LOOKING TO REPAIR MY DRIVER AND PASSENGER SEAT...

CHEERS
[/quote]

im assuming its the suie bolsters? for a really good job most oh god cant remember the name the guys that recover sofas etc they can do patches on it for cleaning the best stuff to keep it nourished is leather clean and feed from any supermarket the lack of feeding and moisturiser is what causes the cracking so using this once a week keeps the leather nice and supple you could patch it yoreself using leather from a decent shop though i havent tried it myself
catch
[quote name='clb7' date='16 March 2010 - 09:09 PM' timestamp='1268773146' post='71955']

CHEERS
[/quote]

[size="7"]HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE FORUM, I hope you shouting, does not catch on though, as I don't think I will be able to keep it up[/size] :rolleyes:

Full Colour Version: St170 Leather Seat Repair
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.