Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
Torque
Hello all, I was very surprised to find that I was already registered here, I can't recall why that would be but anyhoo.

I'm looking at getting a new Fiesta TDCi for my wife so I'm here to delve in to the knowledge base that is the FOC.

I drive a Subaru Forester and I'd foolishly got my wife a new Subaru Justy Twin cam, looks good but wouldn't pull the skin off a rice pudding and, as she'd previously had diesels the lack of torque from the 1000cc, 3 cylinder petrol engine is rather noticeable :lol:
Gazjs
Welcome to FOC :D
Michael P
Welcome! a Subaru Justy of whatever age cannot overcome the image i get in my head!!!! :lol:
Torque
[quote name='Michael P' date='21 March 2010 - 12:34 AM' timestamp='1269131062' post='72854']
Welcome! a Subaru Justy of whatever age cannot overcome the image i get in my head!!!! :lol:
[/quote]

Now, wheres the slap smiley ;) :P
Michael P
[quote name='Torque' date='21 March 2010 - 02:48 PM' timestamp='1269182312' post='72953']
Now, wheres the slap smiley ;) :P
[/quote]

Mwhahaha :lol:
joshtimber81
Hello everyone! I am new here to this forum and I have joined because it is nice to discuss problems here and get it sorted instead of giving fortunes to the service centers.
Gazjs
[quote name='joshtimber81' date='22 March 2010 - 07:08 PM' timestamp='1269284314' post='73255']
Hello everyone! I am new here to this forum and I have joined because it is nice to discuss problems here and get it sorted instead of giving fortunes to the service centers.
[/quote]
Welcome ;)

Full Colour Version: Hello
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.