Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I Want Another One
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
eghamhigh
Hi - my trusty Ford Focus 1.6 Silver now has 92K and I think it is time for a newer model so I thought I'd join to find out which one.I like the luxury packs, leather heated seats, electric front windscreen, boot opens from dashboard. I have had absolutely no problems with my current car apart from ignition coil packing up last week.
thesilverfox
[quote name='eghamhigh' date='22 March 2010 - 07:39 PM' timestamp='1269286161' post='73262']
Hi - my trusty Ford Focus 1.6 Silver now has 92K and I think it is time for a newer model so I thought I'd join to find out which one.I like the luxury packs, leather heated seats, electric front windscreen, boot opens from dashboard. I have had absolutely no problems with my current car apart from ignition coil packing up last week.
[/quote]

MKI OR MKII? I've got just about everything going on my MKII (see sig), but leather tended to be a special edition thing on the MKI (or Ghia, albeit still rarer).
eghamhigh
[quote name='thesilverfox' date='22 March 2010 - 07:43 PM' timestamp='1269286397' post='73263']
MKI OR MKII? I've got just about everything going on my MKII (see sig), but leather tended to be a special edition thing on the MKI (or Ghia, albeit still rarer).
[/quote]
My car is a Ford Focus 1.6 silver edition - so i believe it was a limited edition I bought it used with 9k mileage. Perhaps I should look at the titanium then but in a petrol version.
thesilverfox
[quote name='eghamhigh' date='22 March 2010 - 07:50 PM' timestamp='1269286858' post='73266']
My car is a Ford Focus 1.6 silver edition - so i believe it was a limited edition I bought it used with 9k mileage. Perhaps I should look at the titanium then but in a petrol version.
[/quote]

Millions of Titaniums kicking about to be fair, and they are getting nice and cheap too. What's your budget?

The MKI also had the Ebony with interior leather, if I'm not mistaken.
eghamhigh
[quote name='thesilverfox' date='22 March 2010 - 07:55 PM' timestamp='1269287159' post='73270']
Millions of Titaniums kicking about to be fair, and they are getting nice and cheap too. What's your budget?

The MKI also had the Ebony with interior leather, if I'm not mistaken.
[/quote]
circa 12K including the trade in on mine. I have been happy with the 1.6 zetec engine on the focus slightly underpowered on hills but nothing really to complain about. I would like reversing lights as well but can get these retro fitted if I get a good price.
Gazjs
Welcome to the Forums.
I am sure they will be very useful in helping you find a new car :D
thesilverfox
[quote name='eghamhigh' date='22 March 2010 - 08:08 PM' timestamp='1269287914' post='73271']
circa 12K including the trade in on mine. I have been happy with the 1.6 zetec engine on the focus slightly underpowered on hills but nothing really to complain about. I would like reversing lights as well but can get these retro fitted if I get a good price.
[/quote]

12k will get you a Titanium with less than 10k on the clock for sure ... I would also expect quite a few extras lumped in with that too ... ! Aim for the leather, Bluetooth and DEATC for sure.

Full Colour Version: I Want Another One
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615