Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A Few Problems
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
HeadShoT2009
Well my 51 plate focus 1.6 has a few problems well I think first of if you look at the engine it is vibrating quite rapidly I checked to see if there was a misfires but there ain't another thing is that there is a weird tapping noise from the engine( like on older cars when tappets went) lastly there is a small amount of water coming from the exhaust thanks for any help in advance
artscot79
[quote name='HeadShoT2009' date='24 March 2010 - 05:57 PM' timestamp='1269452860' post='73719']
Well my 51 plate focus 1.6 has a few problems well I think first of if you look at the engine it is vibrating quite rapidly I checked to see if there was a misfires but there ain't another thing is that there is a weird tapping noise from the engine( like on older cars when tappets went) lastly there is a small amount of water coming from the exhaust thanks for any help in advance
[/quote]

water means nothing thats just water from the by product of the petrol being burned as for the rest vibration cvould be down to an engine mount

Full Colour Version: A Few Problems
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.