Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ford Focus 1.6 Zetec S Engine Problems
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
paulNsarah69
i brought a 1999 focus zetec now what engines fit this car as i been told the fiesta fits aswell or would it be easier or more cost effective to just replace the piston that we think has a hole in it?????????
paulNsarah69
Today ive been looking for engines and found out theres 2 a black top and alloy rocker cover now i presume mines the alloy 1 but does the black top fit and if so are all the auxilary bits fit the same please help me
artscot79
[quote name='paulNsarah69' date='25 March 2010 - 09:41 AM' timestamp='1269509494' post='73818']
Today ive been looking for engines and found out theres 2 a black top and alloy rocker cover now i presume mines the alloy 1 but does the black top fit and if so are all the auxilary bits fit the same please help me
[/quote]

any focus engine from 1998-2004 will fit depending on whats on already yopu want a blacktop engine these are the newer engines a puma 1.7 litre engine would also fit
paulNsarah69
thanks for the help mate thank you

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.